cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Drawing

There's skateboarding, there's football, there's books and now there is drawing! Smiley Very Happy

So, I need to draw daily and I need inspiration. Similarly to my other goals thread (wherever that went Smiley Tongue), this thread I am asking you to give me something to draw and I shall try and then I will share it here. Whether it's terrible or not, whether I scribbled over it or not. I think this is what I need, to share what I draw with people and build myself up. Smiley Happy Also, if you want to draw something suggested here and share it too, please do! We can never have enough art Smiley Happy

Got any ideas? 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Re: Drawing

hi @N1ghtW1ng 

i have a drawing thread too!

what sort of things do you like to draw?

nature? animals? people?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I have a challenge Smiley Very Happy Draw a neopets character. Smiley Happy Here are some! 

6f40b17969bdc32a13652d2a40481bfe--disney-sketches-pokemon

I'll try some too when I get a chance! Smiley Happy 

@mspaceK oh arent they cute!

@N1ghtW1ng are you going to do some drawing today? 

Im going to attempt to start drawing a dream catcher. Not sure how thats going to go though 

@mspaceK Thank you so much for your suggestion. I'm actually really proud of my neopets, I hope I drew one of your favourites! Smiley Very Happy

Coloured Neopets.JPG

My favourite is Krawk (from the drawings I mean Smiley Tongue) Chia looks pretty good too, although it looks like its wearing a wig that's floating above its head Smiley Very Happy

@scared01 I drew some neopets Smiley Happy I'm excited to see your dreamcatcher Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

oh my gosh @N1ghtW1ng that is so great! That made my day hahaha Smiley Very Happy well done!! 

they are awesome @N1ghtW1ng and soo cute! well done on them

lapses.jpg

this is my very first attempt at a dream catcher

the next one will be in black and white and not coloured

Hey @scared01 and  @N1ghtW1ng. Smiley Happy

How are the drawings going? Have you done anymore recent ones? I'd love to see them Smiley Happy I haven't done any drawings myself lately but I have done a little bit of mindfulness colouring in. But mostly book reading and watching netflix. Smiley Happy 

If you're up for another challenge - draw the front cover of your favourite book! 

hi @mspaceK

i havent been drawing either. i want to but im busy or i have too low energy to do it.

the last thing i drew was the dream catcher pictured above.

im drawing stepping stones in water next as my next project