cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Drawing

thanks @DruidChild Smiley Happy

im in need of some inspiration to draw. i feel like drawing but i have no idea what

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

You should try checking out this website @scared01! - http://artprompts.org

ok cool ill check it out! @DruidChild

Highlighted

2017-11-05 17.14.22.jpg

first attempt @ a tiger. i need to work on the shading abit more and have realised that the nose is abit bigger than i would like

what do you guys think @N1ghtW1ng@DruidChild@mspaceK@redhead and everyone

Haha @DruidChild that's where I got some of the suggestions for my prompt box Smiley Tongue

@scared01 Ahhh so pretty! I love the flower and the dream catcher has such lovely colours too. I love the tiger as well, it's amazing for a first attempt! So I'm actually working on a prompt from my box Smiley Tongue It's a watchtower (which was definitely referencing the Justice League watchtower but shush Smiley Tongue) and using primary colours. I've sketched out some watchtowers but have yet to start it because studying (erm, failing at studying) and other stuff got in the way Smiley Tongue

@N1ghtW1ngthanks im quite happy with it myself. i think its one of my best ones yet tbh both of them the tiger and the dreamcatcher. 

cant wait to see yours either @N1ghtW1ng

@scared01 - I like it. You can really see the Tiger so that's awesome! Well done. 

thanks @mspaceK Smiley Happy

@DruidChild and whoever else asked (sorry I don't remember Smiley Tongue) this is what I did for the art competition.

finished work.jpg

(I rubbed a hole through the paper underneath the bunny because the fineliner was wrong and ugghhhh and the hiker is too small and just belhurwhg ugh. Smiley Tongue)

Ooooohh @N1ghtW1ng, that's coool!!!!