cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Drawing

I love that @scared01. Smiley Happy It's so bright and colourful. Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng That's so good. I'd love to see them. No actually, I haven't done any art at all recently. I've been really preoccupied with reading and playing games on my computer. I'm planning to do a butterfly picture though. Maybe - I'll aim to do one before the end of this week. Smiley Happy 

Reading and games are still pretty cool @mspaceK Smiley Very Happy When I get my phone (which I should because I need to charge it) and upload it onto my laptop, I'll put it on Smiley Happy

I really did enjoy gaming and reading @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Happy They are definitely my go to outlets. And writing. Smiley Happy I've just been giving myself a bit of peace of mind and relaxation. But now it is time to get back into it. xD There are things I want to do that I will mess up if I don't get myself moving. Smiley Happy I can do it. (trying to be super positive to kick start my motivation and pro-activeness!!!!) 

You can do it @mspaceK! Smiley Very Happy

im glad you guys like it

it took a while as i had to wait for the paint to dry as i went along so i could add the details in Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng@mspaceK

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I love your paintings @scared01 & @redhead. You're both such an amazing artistSmiley Happy

Thank you @honky ❤❤

3.jpg

my second attempt at painting. this time with  water colours paints

what do you guys think?

Smiley Very Happy That looks amazing @scared01!!!! !!! Ah it's so beautiful!! I love the colours! Smiley Very Happy

thank you @N1ghtW1ng its only my second ever go at painting and forst go at water colours. the first painting of the beach was acrylics

i like playing around with the different colours i can get

haha ive got a vox full of drawing stuff now im going to go and get a box and get a heap of painting things too Smiley Happy