cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dream concert/music festival

What would be your perfect concert or music festival? What bands would be in it?
I'll limit it to
3 support acts and 2 headliners
No judging

I have two in mind:
For a metal/punk/rock concert:
Supporting: Danzig, Five Finger Death Punch and Marilyn Manson.
Headliners: Rob Zombie and Misfits

For a soft concert I'd only have a few artists:
Supporting: Michale Graves (Acoustic songs).
Headliners: Augie March and Josh Ritter

Re: Dream concert/music festival

Hmm.. interesting question.

I think if I put on a festival I would put my sister on. Probably in the afternoon before the first headline band, which would be Feist. Then once it got dark I would have Squarepusher, Pendulum headlining and Noisa DJing until the sun came up!

I think venue is sometimes just as important to me as the bands. 

I'm going to Iceland Airwaves this year (it's just over a week away!) and there'll be a handful of bands that I really like attending, plus I'm a big fan of Sigur Rós and Björk. Apart from that, I'd probably also throw in Daft Punk, The Arcade Fire, Radiohead, Broken Social Scene, Pulp and probably a few more I can't even remember right now.

Great question!

My music taste generally consists of early/mid 2000s pop-punk. So for supporting acts: Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and Yellowcard. Headliners would be Blink 182 and Green Day.

@lokifish I love Panic! At the Disco! Especially their old stuff. 

I'd probably say that my ideal festival/concert would be a mix of music genres. And for the purpose of this post I'm going to assume I'm allowed bring people back from the dead Smiley Tongue That's because one of my headliners would be Queen. The other would probably be Born Ruffians. 

I'm really stumped on the supporting acts though Smiley Frustrated

@Gabi Their old stuff is incredible! And while I wasn't a huge fan of Pretty Odd, I loved Vices and Virtues Smiley Happy

As for Queen, I've loved them for as long as I can remember.

That's sort of hard, I would probably go for music festival, just because it would be more enjoyable I think. But I would love to see the imagine dragons in concert, it's on my bucket list. Oh and also the arctic monkeys <3