Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: EVERYTHING ART

@Nightruner23 that is a lot of tags! Smiley Tongue
Can I ask why I'm tagged 10 times? LOL

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee it should have been one not 10 😜 oh well shows you if you post images or anything it will double it 😜

ooh @Nightruner23
I don't see any images though...

Oh that sucks @Bee it must have been not went through online i seen them when i was i doing it Smiley Sad

That's annoying for sure..
Do you want to retry and see if it works this time? Smiley Happy

hi everyone @Cheeseburger@Zeldasmile@Nightruner23@Bee@Bree-RO@mrmusic@N1ghtW1ng and of course everyone Smiley Happy i just wanted to share one of my recent artworks. its called fluid art. 

20180509_104954.jpg

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

YES! Beautiful @scared01. What kind of paint did you use? Also is this the new style you mentioned?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

20180509_132708.jpgtheres this one too. it looks a little funny though as some of its dry and some still wet lol. 

yep @N1ghtW1ng this one is my new style atm. its called fluid art and i use acrylic paints but they need to be mixed with water or i can mix them wish dishwashing liquid to create 'cells' 

this pic here isnt mine but this is an example of what i mean by 'cells' i havent had a go at making these ones as yet

cells.png

These are absolutely beautiful @scared01. I'm not a very arty person myself, but I'd be very keen to know about this new style.