cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Everyone’s Favourite Music?

Thats cool, I also like Alt-J, I actually saw them in concert and it was awesome! I just had a listen to Moonchild's song: "The List" and I love the singers voice, thank you for commenting their band
Highlighted

I also like some snow patrol songs, listening to 'don't give in' sounds like another one of their really nice ones Smiley Happy

I love Queen and Titanium by Sia, Billy Joel is also a great artist. Since you like queen, have you seen or heard about the new movie coming out called, 'bohemian rhapsody'? its all about Freddie Mercury and his rise to fame, also has heaps of Queen songs in it, so maybe you might like it? Smiley Happy

@gina-RO your music taste is amazing !!! im so into coconut grove - i play it on repeat ! and AH alt-j and franc moody is so good !! i really want them to come to aus Smiley HappyHeart

@litgym its so relaxing hey!! 

Glad you like them! Sharing music is so fun. 

I will say I listen to a lot of random music and when I do buy a new album I will play it on repeat forever Smiley Happy

I enjoy listening to a lot of Disney channel original movie sound tracks (Zombies, Descendants 1 & 2, Lemonade Mouth...) , which I know is strange but the music is so good and the movies are great distractions for me Smiley Happy

I love the (Christian) band The Afters - I have all their albums and they are amazing! I also love the band Echosmith.

Then I have random songs from various artists like Hilary Duff, Naomi Scott (the actress/singer who is playing Jasmine in the live action remake of Aladdin), Dallas Heart, Avril Lavigne's latest single, Logan Henderson etc. 

Can we talk about Christmas music too? I love all the Pentatonix Christmas albums, also the Glee Christmas albums, Taylor Swifts Christmas album and Echosmith's Christmas EP (which I might've started already started listening too!). I start listening in Christmas music mid November and it makes me so happy, my reasoning behind it is that if shops can push Christmas decorations from late September then I can listen to Christmas music early!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

@ErinsAntics ahhhh i love disney and echosmith especially their song ‘cool kids’ !!

@litgymCool Kids is my favourite song to sing to when I am having a bad day, but I also love their songs Safest Place and Future Me Smiley Happy they are so talented and I love how they aren't afraid to mix it up with music styles Smiley Happy 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!
Anonymous

I like all songs! its great! send me your favorite songs . Id appreciate finding great new music!

@ErinsAntics i love those songs as well !!