cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exams

Why are exams a thing? I've been sitting here trying to draft an essay for class tomorrow. It's ended in tears. 

Pretty sick of exams, teachers, students and really anything to do with school.

Anyone else struggling with exams?

Highlighted

Re: Exams

Hey @Tabs and welcome to reachout! Smiley Happy

Just the other day I tried to do an assignment that ended pretty much the same way, but now, I've done it! Sometimes, you just need the right conditions but you can do it! Smiley Happy A trick I use with essays is to break it down into lots of different headings so instead of writing a whole essay, I'm writing small paragraphs Smiley Very Happy

Luckily for me, my exams aren't until November. Unluckily for me though, is that there's three of them Smiley Tongue I'm not really thinking about them at the moment, but I definitely understand the struggles that exams can be!

you got this i believe in you pro recovery GIF

(definitely Smiley Wink)

@N1ghtW1ng I have 2 exams for each subject and I have 7 subjects. I also have a practical side to my art exams which is quite difficult. 

I try and lay it all out and tackle each one bit by bit but it's really hard when they're all within a week if each other 

Hi @Tabs!

I understand it can be quite stressful Smiley Sad 

It sounds like you have a lot of exams coming up! 

I was wondering if you have a study schedule? 

I found that having a study schedule helped to break everything up, and I knew what I was going to study the next day so it made it a little bit less overwhelming for me. 

Also, for my classes I made a revision sheet with all the most important information on it which also really helped!

literally that happened to me today! I have a very important exam next week and I am crumbling inside because of that. So I ended up in tears, I know how much of a struggle it can be.

oh gosh, that's a lot of exams @Tabs. I can definitely relate to this, it's so annoying how they put exam dates so close to each other Smiley Mad

hello @Tabs how are you going with your exams?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**