cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous

Exploring the realms of what we call the Internet

Hello everyone let me introduce myself,

I am Drac_re_Sucre,

For awhile now I've been sick of social media. Real life has been slapping me in the face recently to where I need a break. I am in the process of deleting my social media because nobody I know even contacts me on it anymore. In general I have no friend group, but only a girlfriend I meet at least 3 times a month.

However I love the concept of the old internet where everyone is just known by a username, nothing more...So here I am trying to meet more new people!

Here's 3 things I am interest in

Tv/Animation

Obscure History

Comics/Supernatural

Re: Exploring the realms of what we call the Internet

Hey @Anonymous!

I reckon you're not alone in being a bit sick of social media... it definitely has its positives and negatives, and it sounds like it's not something that's useful for you right now.

You're in luck, though, because everyone's got an anonymous username here! Smiley Very Happy

What's your favourite TV show? I'm also curious about what sort of "obscure" history you're into! Smiley Happy

Nice to meet you @lokifish!

My favorite TV show is definitely the Eric Andre show. The script writing is genius if they even have any in the first place. The pranks Eric pulls on people in real life is pure comedy gold.

The history I find obscure can go down either 3 paths Chaotic Good, Chaotic Evil, Chaotic Neutral. An example of This would be the story / life of Rasputin which follows along all three paths.

What kind of topics are you interested in?
Highlighted

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to ReachOut! 

I hope you find this community is a great place to connect with other young people! As @lokifish mentioned, anonymity in our community can be a big plus that social media doesn't have. 

I thought I might link a few other topics in our forums you might be interested in to get to know ReachOut community members! Every month we have a new introduce yourself thread (Here's the one for November!) which can be a fun way to get to know others! We also have a bunch of threads based on topics of interest. Here is a big list of the discussions we have that are topic based- might help you find others who are interested in similar things too!

We are all looking forward to getting to know you better Smiley Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

If you search in google "Mr Doob" there is a load of websites that come up and it turns google into interesting stuffs. For example "Mr Doob Sphere" It turns google into a sphere and it rotates the way in which your mouse points.