cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Fashion !!

Hey Guys !!

Basically I'm obsessed with clothes and fashion !!

I have three questions ...

How do you describe your style?

What are some of your favourite brands/clothing stores?

What is your favourite piece of clothing, shoe ect.?

I would describe my style to be sporty retro chic, I love wear the colours red, navy, black, white and grey.

My favourite clothes brands and store are universal store, zara , some of my favourite brands are fila, I am gia and online misguided !!

My favourite pieces of clothing are my red trackies from I am Gia and my current shoe choice are my fila white shoes... LITERALLY IN LOVE 

Highlighted

Re: Fashion !!

Hey @less123321 I don't know anything about fashion but it is something to which I'd like to pay more attention...

Comfort first, and convenience. So, I usually wear jeans and hoodies on the weekends, for example.

Hmmm... H&M is pretty good and I've got a few things from there. Also Temt and Valley Girl are two places I often visit with my friends.

What is your favourite piece of clothing, shoe etc?

This isn't very fashion oriented, but my favourite T-shirt is one that says "Sorry not Sorry" and has pink flowers on it.

Image result for sorry not sorry t shirt target 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

@letitgo love it !!
Highlighted

Feminine, with occasional touches of hipster and attitude. Predominantly I'm pretty feminine though.

Dotti is my staple brand, with dangerfield and forever new often getting my admiration. I primarily shop at op shops now, though.

What is your favourite piece of clothing, shoe etc?
I bought a few pairs of boots a month ago, and I'm so keen to find the right outfits for them.
Highlighted

Male fashion is very clear. Certainly you can find things difficult, but generally men are not expected to do so. Just look at the writer from Australia who wore the same suit every day for a year to see whether anybody would care-they didn't. His wife coworkers couldn't do that, he pointed out, as the public would instantly rat them out.

If you have any eye for style at all, even just a little, coming up with cool outfits can be a creative outlet. And buying coolest hellboy shirts at lil peepfor the fun stuff (not the boring stuff)... I recently read a paper that suggested that trying on clothes and shoes gives some people a rush of happy chemicals, like a mini-drug. I usually shop online, but I know I find it exciting, pleasure-inducing, and will sometimes do it as a way of coping with something unpleasant.