Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Favourite TV Shows?

Hi guys! 

I was wondering what TV shows people are currently watching? Smiley Tongue
At the moment I'm loving Teen Wolf! 

Re: Favourite TV Shows?

Ok, so I don't watch TV, however there are a few amazing shows that everyone needs to see:

• Doctor Who
  • Sherlock
  • Merlin

And those are the only shows I have ever watched (jk, but there's not many more Smiley Tongue)

I was just thinking of starting a forum for this! Smiley Very Happy

I've been on the hunt for some new TV shows to watch so hope I can get some recommendations here.

I would recommend checking out

-Twin Peaks

-True Detective

-The IT Crowd

-Black Books

-Breaking Bad

-Rick and Morty

-Vampies Diaries (the best guilty pleasure show of all time...)

-Witches of East End (again...)

-Freaks and Geeks

-Game of Thrones (do I even need to say it..?)

-This Is England

My all time favourite TV show is Criminal Minds! Whatever you say, nothing will beat it! Smiley Tongue

I also really like Bones! 

Whilst on crime shows, Law and Order SVU is another good one. 

My guilty pleasure show has been Glee, but this year I fell for Masterchef, Australian Survivor and Have You Been Paying Attention Smiley Wink

@Randomness Go Criminal Minds go! I have yet to watch the second episode of this new season, but it's neat Smiley Very Happy

@May_ Avatar the Last Airbender is AMAZING!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy I love it so much. Have you checked out the second series Legend of Korra? It's pretty good too. Smiley Happy

Get ready for a long list Smiley Tongue
Animated:
- Avatar the Last Airbender / Legend of Korra
- Transformers Animated
- Transformers Prime
- Beast Wars / Beast Machines (also Transformers Smiley Tongue)
- Justice League / Justice League Unlimited
- Teen Titans
- Young Justice
- Ben 10 (the first series Smiley Happy)
- The Batman
- Batman the Animated Series
- Dragons, there's three seasons each with a different name. Smiley Tongue (HTTYD show)
- Wolverine and the X-Men
- X-Men Evolution
- Star Wars the Clone Wars
- Star Wars Rebels
- Avengers Assemble
- Avengers: Earth's Mighiest Heroes

Live Action:
- Criminal Minds
- Arrow
- Flash
- Modern Family
- IT Crowd
- Parks and Rec
- The Big Bang Theory (the latest seasons are a bit poor though Smiley Tongue)
- Brooklyn 99

These aren't in any particular order though, just as I've remembered them. I think I got them all, but I do have a lot of favourite shows Smiley Very Happy And I recommend ALL of them, depending on your tastes of course! Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I'm currently watching Buffy, and the spin-off series, Angel. About half way through both of them.

However, I'd have to say my favourite TV show is Person of Interest. There's a couple in there whom I think are soooo adorable! (Finch and Grace, for anyone who watches the show.)

And for something light and funny, I enjoy Parks and Recreation.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@N1ghtW1ng yes I have seen Korra it's great but can't beat the original in my opinion Smiley Tongue

Avatar is soo underated it is actually such a great show for people of ALL ages....I rewatch it every year haha

@May_ true, but for a sequel series, it's pretty good! Smiley Very Happy I actually rewatched it again a few weeks (or was it months? ago)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@roseisnotaplant Yes!!! I love ALL those shows but especially Merlin!! Smiley Very Happy

You have no idea how much time I've wasted writing Merlin fanfiction and tumblr posts about why Merlin and Morgana should be together and why Morgana isn't really evil Smiley Tongue

@DruidChild I ship it Smiley Wink