cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Favourite TV Shows?

Thanks @May_, I appreciate the run down! I'm going to check it out!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Ahahahaha my feels right now as practically every show you've all mentioned I've devoted bits of my life to. Smiley Tongue

@Asche I'd never heard of The Americans but your summary has now got me extremely interested and the moment I have posted this I'm going to tell one of my friends (also major history buff) all about it.

@May_ @Asche I love Black Mirror tooo!!!!!!! Have you guys seen the trailor for the new season!?!

http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/33288/1/watch-the-eerie-first-trailer-for-black-m...

It looks so good aaahhhhhhhhhh

@Autumn23 oooh! so excited!

My partner just got us started on WestWorld - it's a futuristic show about a Wild West theme world for adults to break the law in (in very adult ways so don't watch if you know you probably shouldn't).

But I also like Misfits the UK version. It's old but I just love it so much. For mature audiences again though.

@StarLord how great is WestWorld- I'm hooked already!! Stranger Things is amazing too!

@StarLord @TOM-RO ooh I've been excited about WestWorld for a while because I watched the old film growing up - I will have to check it out asap!
Highlighted

@StarLord I've been considering watching Westworld just because it's by the creators of Person of Interest aka my favourite show, and with such a following on here, I'll have to check it out!

I also love Doctor Who (although I'm several seasons behind) and My Mad Fat Diary. And How I Met Your Mother and House, Parks and Recreation, Jessica Jones, Agent Carter, New Girl, Jane the Virgin, Chasing Life, Criminal Minds and way too many others, haha

Well...i binge watched Stranger Things a couple weeks ago Smiley Happy 

If you like these games (Beyond Two Souls, The Walking Dead, Until Dawn, etc), i'm sure you'll like this because there are a lot of references.

@Daisyv33 What was your impression of Stranger Things? I've heard lots of good things about it!

Since you mentioned Until Dawn, I was reminded of From Dusk Til Dawn, of which I've seen the first season. Personally I didn't enjoy that as much as I liked True Blood and am liking Buffy, but it was't bad.