cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Favourite TV Shows?

@letitgo @Daisyv33 I haven't seen all of Stranger Things, but what I have seen is pretty cool! My mum was watching it but I had to leave for work and she didn't stop Smiley Tongue

I've been rewatching Rescue Bots lately, and I do love that show! It's a perfect show.

@N1ghtW1ng Hope you're able to watch the rest of Stranger Things soon! My mum does the same thing sometimes, I feel your struggle, haha

Oooh, I haven't heard of Recsue Bots! *proceeds to look it up*

My goal (or one of them) for the weekend is to watch at least the first episode of Westworld. Cat Very Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo isn't Rescue Bots the best? Smiley Tongue I watched a bit of Westworld, but got confused (that may or may not be because I kept skipping parts)

Ahhh so many new shows mentioned on this thread that I have to check out! There's my summer sorted! Thanks guys Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng I haven't watched it yet (I am sooo terrible at ticking things off my to do list, haha) but I looked it up and I like the concept of other Autobots, and it looks like it's on youtube, which is a definite plus!

I watched the first episode of Westworld this morning, so at least I can cross that one thing from my to-do list, hahah

@letitgo Transformers is absolutely amazing! I love Rescue Bots because there's no EEEEEEEVIL characters and really bad stuff that happens (although sometimes there are emotional heartbreaks and nooooo but it's still fine Smiley Tongue) and it's perfect. Smiley Tongue

What did you think of Westworld?

Currently bingeing The Office (US) and loving it but I am also watching:

The Flash

Supergirl - I'm not a huge fan of superheros but loving those 2!

Designated Surviour

Brooklyn Nine Nine

This Is Us

Superstore - makes me laugh so hard

Now my all time favourite tv shows as in shows I could watch non stop on repeat are:

Greek - I just love this show and I watched it when I was going through a tough time anxiety wise and it was a much needed escape. The characters are great, the storylines are fun and its the perfect mix of drama and comedy.

Degrassi The Next Generation and New Class - Degrassi is one of those shows that nails big issues and I could watch all day, I love all the characters (though over the seasons I have been partial to Emma, Claire, and Eli) and even though its been on forever its still going strong! Degrassi have never been one to shy away from mental health issues either and do their research on these topics, its well worth watching just for the episodes that cover the topics (they are done so well that schools should show them to promote mental health!).

I find it super hard to always pick a favourite tv show other shows I really like are: Scrubs, Terra Nova, Dance Academy, Parks and Rec, Suits, Saving Hope, The Next Step (the acting isn't great but the dancing is amazing), Baby Daddy, Younger, Young and Hungry, Switched at Birth ... I watch a lot of TV haha!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Terra Nova is such a cool show! It's been ages since I watched it. Smiley Happy (I'm 80% sure we're talking about the same show Smiley Tongue)

@N1ghtW1ng I really enjoyed Westworld! Anthony Hopkins did a great job, as always. And I felt such sympathy for the Hosts (Artificial Intelligence's) who were stuck in the theme park. Such a fascinating idea though...