cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Favourite (or Guilty Pleasure) TV Shows

@N1ghtW1ng Death Note was epic, possibly my favourite Anime.

Well.. 2nd fav! My fav would have to be Elfen Lied. 

Highlighted

Right now I'm loving dark matter (an awesome new sci-fi), has anyone else seen it.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@benjamin_ my friend introduced me to it. I already knew about the mid-season "event" but I was still not prepared!

Oh and I forgot about LEGO: Ninjago. And I think (hope) that's all. There are more but they aren't really favourites so they're left off the list.
Highlighted

I like the usual Game of Thrones (though have been too lazy to watch the latest season lel.. bad fan there)

I liked Orange is the new black but also got bored in the last season

I freakin love The Walking Dead so bad!!!!! like... it hurts me how much i love this show..i just... i cant

And lately I have been hooked on Orphan Black and American Horror Story: Coven

!!!!!!! So goooood! and when they finish i am like??? what do i do now? there is a piece of me missing and empty...

wah

Highlighted

@hartley_ get into cartoons! Maybe directed at children but it's either childish but awesome (Rescue Bots) or directed at kids but still deep (Star Wars: Clone Wars)

Favorite TV shows....Orange is the New Black, and One Piece!Not sure if the latter counts,but it's just so ridiculous and fun that it's the best distraction!

Guilty pleasures....pretty much anything on the lifestyle channel. Cake boss, say yes to the dress...ive no idea why bridal tv is so appealling when ive no interest in getting married!

Highlighted

I hear you about the bridal shows @holoholo - I love them too!

I love loads of TV shows but I don't feel guilty about any of them Smiley Happy The one most people find the strangest is that I love all those PBS series about plonking modern people down into some house or settlement and making them live like it was a certain time period - Colonial House, Regency House, 1940s House, etc.

Highlighted

Oh man, I don't know if I can list all of my favourite tv shows but here are a few. I love House of Cards, Mad Men, Sense8, Orphan Black, Misfits and Last Week Tonight with Jon Oliver. I'm sure I'm missing basically 95% of them because I can't remember right now.

My guilty pleasure show would have to be The Great British Bakeoff, because I'm actually 80 years old.

... Actually no, GBB isn't a guilty pleasure because it's amazing. I regret nothing. 

Highlighted

My mates all pay me out for this but I just bought Wonderland season 1, 2 and 3 on DVD. Actually can't stop watching
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

I'm a bit obsessed with Shawn the sheep.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire