cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Favourite (or Guilty Pleasure) TV Shows

@redhead how good are children's shows. a mate from work has a little girl who is 11 months old and loves "small potatoes" haha so funny
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I'm resurrecting this thread because I want to know if @N1ghtW1ng as our resident Comic expert likes Legend's of Tomorrow.

At the moment my guilty pleasure TV show is Gogglebox....

How did I miss this thread?????

Anyways, mine are LEGO Ninjago and Rescue Bots, as guilty pleasure shows.
@Ben-RO I don't mind it although some of the characters are horrible. Smiley Tongue

@j95 I enjoy watching Gogglebox too! The initial ads made it sound like a weird show to be watching but its actually not bad.

My current guilty pleasure is Home and Away. Somehow I watch all the catch up episodes every Sunday morning. Smiley Tongue 

My favourite TV shows are How I Met Your Mother, Bob's Burgers, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, The Nanny and Sherlock. 

Another favourite show that I recommend anyone to watch is a kids program called Little Lunch. It's on ABC3 and its very funny. Smiley Very Happy

I have been watching the old Thomas the Tank Engine... (I work with kids and one keeps talking about all the characters so I decided to re-live my childhood)

Also I have been bingeing SeaChange and New Girl recently.
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

At the moment my favourite is The Office

My guilty pleasure show is this show on the Food Network called Mystery Diners. These restaurant owners ask this man to look for misbehaving staff in their restaurant by setting up hidden cameras. It's obviously fake (and poorly acted!) but I can't stop watching!

Hahaha @Bookworm_K236 you're not alone! Although I don't actively seek it out, I love watching it when it's on! It's so much fun Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

I could watch Vampire Diaries all day Damon is just plain damm seeeexxxyyy xD lol haha theirs other tv shows that i love to watch but i cant be bothered listing them. At this point in time