cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Fitness/body strength challenge/comp

Just reading about this made my abs hurt, so I'm not too optimistic to see how trying it would go for me. I'll still try it later anyway Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

I just gave it a go....can't believe you can do it for over a minute @Ben-RO Smiley Surprised
Highlighted

My excersise I do is jogging, I do it 3 times a week. Smiley Embarassed 

Because of this bloody corona virus, I hope they won't make it so we're in lockdown and CANNOT leave the house. :c That'll just suck, I won't be able to exercise :C

Highlighted

Heya @Animallover2003, I have been thinking how lovely the weather has been as I have been running outside as well! You can also exercise indoors especially if it is raining or if we do have to go into lockdown. There are a few dancing, boxing and HIIT programs out there Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Alright, team. Here it comes.

This is my daily work out and now, my challenge to you:

100 x push-ups

100 x star jumps

100 x squats

100 x sit-ups

300 x weights

My fastest time: 35 mins.

Hehehehehe. But. We can start small. 20 push-ups.

That's my challenge to you!~

Assuming that's what the thread is for. Pls don't bite me xD

Highlighted

I just read the original/first post of this thread and want to try the "arc body hold"...i have tried the opposite way around (i.e., "super man hold") but never this! I'll time how long I can do it for...

@Khajiit... 100 push ups is a lot! I've been working on my push ups but still perfecting them. My upper body strength is pretty poor so... I find it hard to get close to the ground when I do them so yes...currently practicing but far away from being able to do do 100 PROPER pushups in 1 go!