cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Food lovers!

@stonepixie

They are pretty similar. So yeah you might not enjoy them. 

Has anyone here had liquid nitrogen icecream? 

Ok so spiralised salami did not work just putting that out there!'
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

*puts hand up* Me! I've had it a couple of times, @Ben-RO. But not the comercial kind. Smiley Tongue I've even held liquid nitrogen!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Ben-RO! During the QLD Ambassadors workshop, some of the new ambassadors and I went to a liquid nitrogen icecream bar. You could have come along with us! Smiley Very Happy They had Nutella icecream Heart

Hahaha @j95 please tell me you took a photo of this salami experiment. I cannot even imagine how it turned out.

@stonepixie jealous!
@Myvo ooh and the Milan EXPO they had a Nutella bar!!!
@j95 spiraled salami? Sounds interesting!
@Ben-RO How was it?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

spaghetti-garlic-bread-pinterest-craftfail-400x300.jpg

I love a good food fail. I realy enjoy going on pinterest and having a look at how delicious everything looks on their and then i see the compariosn shot of how it actually turned out. 

Good old buzzfeed always delivers the goods haha Smiley Happy
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelysanders/epic-pinterest-food-fails-2013#.oq6nZ3MDY

How do all you food lovers like your toast??

I'm very specific about mine, must be soft yet warm enough that the butter melts into it fully. Real butter only not margarine, as I lather it on my toast my arteries say no but my tastebuds are keen.
I love toast almost as much as I love my dogs.

@j95 toast is the best. I like it best slightly brown. Crispy but not burnt. And the butter must spread evenly, or as evenly as possible, over as much of the toast as I can manage. Which is why I leave the butter out before I put the bread in so it is soft enough to be easily spreadable and then when it melts into the toast there aren't clumps.
I take my toasting very seriously. Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!