cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geeks And Geeketts, UNITE!

Obviously things that are considered ‘geeky’ isn’t for everyone, for others it’s their life!

Do you have/love/do anything that may be considered geeky?

Me? I’m obsessed with old Batman comics, I actually have a few comics plus action figures. I LOVE Harley Quinn, so I have actually have sewed a HQ inspired dress.

Also, massive fan of Pokemon (vaporeon is my faaaave) and have been playing it ever since I obtained my first Gameboy (it was black and white screen one.) annnnnnd I spend waaaaaaaay too much time on my Xbox.

Re: Geeks And Geeketts, UNITE!

Dude, Harley Quinn's the best! You can find some awesome cosplays online that people have done for some inspiration Smiley Very Happy Pokemon is awesome too! Growing up, I loved the original gang of Ash, Brock and Misty c:

YES! I am a rather guilty member of a few fandoms, most notably Harry Potter, Sherlock (Moriarty 4EVA~!!!) and Adventure Time! At the moment, I've got such childish glee about the Bravest Warriors on Cartoon Hangover on Youtube :3 I used to cosplay a lot but it started to create holes in my wallet D: The only console that I can master is the Nintendo 64 ><" Reading all kinds of weird and wonderful books - fiction or non-fiction - as well as online comics like Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal and Poorly Drawn Lines. 

There's a lot more but I'm pretty sure that it would be a massive block of text by the time I'm done Smiley Tongue haha

@Myvo  If I can save enough money and what-not, I want to go and Cosplay at supernova soooo bad hahaha

Aww this is an awesome idea. I'm a giant Zelda fan, I've had all the games since the SNES :3 Last year I bought the 3DS just so I could get the new game haha. And does Sherlock pass as geeky? Cause ohmygosh

@dreamcatcher DOOO ITTT~! Cosplay is a lot of fun, particularly if you make your own. But even if you just decide to buy everything, it's guaranteed that you'll spend heaps of time online; staring at everything in amazement. Especially accessories and makeup Smiley Very Happy

@Chonty Sherlock?! YES. My eyes are watering because now I know another mod loves it just as much as I Smiley LOL Who's your favourite character? Smiley Tongue

@Myvo I already spend waaaaay too much time online staring at merch, sooo much looking, never enough money!

Who else but Watson!

AM

I like to call it his 'mournstache' 

Hahahahaha mournstache, I love it! I'm a bit late to the Sherlock party, but I've really gotten into it the past few months Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

i dunno what this thread is about but i love geeky stuff , the ninetys batman was the bomdiggity