cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Geeks And Geeketts, UNITE!

@switch Coun't agree more, 90s batman wins all the awards in my eyes    

Highlighted

im gonna say it mark hamill was better as the joker than he was a luke skywalker

@switch  Which is your fave Batman movie?

I was brought up on the Star Wars movies, love DC/Marvel, and spent majority of my HSC playing Xbox and watching Robot Chicken.  Is anyone else here in love with the Robot Chicken Star Wars episodes?

@Caity1912 DC/Marvel for the win! Haha, I love Robot Chicken Star Wars too, they were very entertaining. Although I haven't watched the Star Wars movies in awhile, I still think they are awesome, just like everything else you just listed. What is your favourite group in Marvel and DC? (As in X-Men, Avengers, JLA, etc.)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Wow, tough question haha.  I think the new movies have definitely made The Avengers my favourites.  It could just be because the actors are so good-looking, but definitely my favourites atm.  What about you?

Well I have been through my second run of X-Men Evolution so at the moment, the X-Men. (I wish there weren't so many groups of X-Men though, it gets hard to keep track of them all) And I'm really excited for the new X-Men movie to come out. Days of Future Past. It should be awesome. Smiley Happy  I hope. 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I don't know if you guys know this, but the guy that plays John Watson and the chick that plays his wife Mary on Sherlock are legit together in real life. 

This made me ridiculously happy!

Anything sci fi gets me hooked. I'm a massive trekie. All time favourite sci fi show is stargate. Favourite game is mass effect.
I embrace my nerdom
This thread rocks
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Nerdlets unite!