cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Good TV shows/movies!!

Ok so I'm a bit of a TV fiend. I love me a bit of telly. My favourite new show is called The Circle. It's a competitive reality show where people are in apartments by themselves but in the same building as their competitors and can only talk to each other via a voice-activated social media platform called The Circle. The aim is to become the most popular player but it's got a lot of twists and turns. One of the funniest things about it is that people can 'catfish' as other people they think would be more popular in The Circle. It's a really fun, funny show. I love competitive reality shows like Survivor as well because I'm fascinated by people and their behaviour. Honestly the way The Circle is filmed and edited is really fun too.

I've watched the US version which is out on Netflix and the second season of the UK version (which is a lot better and is the original). I can also highly recommend Australian Survivor which starts back in February.

As for non-reality shows, I've been enjoying the new season of Brooklyn Nine Nine!

Movies and Films!

Hey everyone! If you haven't guessed what this thread is about... read the title again πŸ˜‚.

In all seriousness though, what are your favourite movies of all time? I'm curious as to what people are into and see the suggestions. I'm into all kinds of movies so leave all kinds of suggestions below!

Have a good day everyone! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Re: Movies and Films!

Great thread idea!
My favourite is a dogs purpose πŸ’”πŸ˜­
Highlighted

Re: Movies and Films!

Hi @kittykat30 and thank you for making this awesome thread! I need movie suggestions in my life at the moment!

I used to loveee the Batman movies (the old, old ones and the new batman triology). I also love a good rom com (Just go with it- one I could watch again and again).

Marvel movies- Thor and Captain America had great movies! From DC, Wonder Woman was great! Fast and the furious series is a good watch, Harry Potter, and Now you see me.

And anything with a historical storyline is a winner to me! Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers, etc

What are your go-to movies?

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

@kittykat30 I just found another similar thread I am going to merge this one with so you can see even more suggestions Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@MisoBear  I absolutely love Brooklyn Nine Nine!! I'm so excited that there's another season coming. 

Image result for Brooklyn nine nine gif

I'm really loving The Good Place, and we got a trial of Stan, so I've been re-watching some of Scrubs and remembered how much I loved it. Such a great show!! For me, it hits that perfect combination of silly humour, black comedy, and then drama storylines that seriously have made me cry. So great! 

Image result for Scrubs gifs

Highlighted

Here's some movies I like: superhero movies (especially about Spiderman), Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Sharkboy and Lavagirl, Sky High, the Princess Diaries, recently discovered 22 Jump Street and loved it (much better than first one), all the Sharknado movies

And some TV series: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, The Good Place, Good Omens, The Simpsons

Highlighted

I loved Dirk Gently too - so weird and great Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted

Hey all, I just had to jump back into this thread to ask.... did anyone else see the Good Place series finale ?? 

Holy forking shirtballs I loved it!! 

Image result for the good place gif"

I really loved that show, the middle seasons weren't quite as awesome as the first one I thought, but I thought the last season absolutely nailed it. 

I'm actually feeling a bit sad that it's over, I need a new show to get excited about. 

I just started to watch a bit of Cheer of Netflix and it's a lot better than I expected, and (I'm a bit embarrased about this one because it's not my usual kind of music) I didn't hate the Taylor Swift doco

Image result for cheer netflix gif"

Does anyone have anything they're watching at the moment that is great? 

Highlighted

Recently I saw the Frozen II movie and it wasn't too bad, to hang out and kill time it works