cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Good TV shows/movies!!

@mspaceK omg I loved the 100!! I have watched the first 5 seasons but am waiting for season 6 to come out on Netflix! 

Shadowhunters was pretty good too! There are a few key differences between the books (and movie) to the TV show, but overall I think it is another good adaptation Smiley Very Happy I have yet to start watching the most recent season. 

@Maddyw I am loving the 100 at the moment I am up to season 3! Smiley Happy looking forward to seeing what happens. 

I'm thinking about starting rewatching Once Upon a time from scratch because I still haven't seen the last season and I've forgotten a bunch of stuff!

Thanks for the contributions to this thread @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, @I_am_not_Groot, @scared01 and @Maddyw!

I should've mentioned earlier that I've already seen a lot of your suggestions, including 2 Broke Girls, Stranger Things, Daredevil, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family and Friends (this probably indicates how avid of a TV show watcher I am haha). But I'll definitely be looking into the suggestions that I haven't seen yet!

I've seen clips of Nailed It @@xXLexi_Lou122Xx, and you're right! It is hilarious! I love how it's a reality show that celebrates imperfections Smiley Very Happy

Yes, It is amazing @Esperenza67. My siblings and I always finish a season waaay to quickly, and then we wait forever for the next one to come out. It takes sooooooooooooooo long!
I had this idea, and my brother agreed with it...
What if, there was a Nailed It show, with 1 or 2 kids, against 1 or 2 adults? I wonder who would win out of the age differences...… I wonder.....Smiley Happy

I really want to watch an ABC show called Employable Me, but earlier today I was watching the last season of Lucifer...

I don't think I'm ready for it to be over!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

*clears throat* I'm bored and am going to share some of my favourite TV shows because I can!!

Starring: all the shows available on Netflix to at least try and have some restraint on my list Smiley Tongue

First up on the list, the show I recently finished, Rescue Bots Academy and, of course, it's predecessor, Rescue Bots! 

(for some reason it won't let me put the pictures next to each other *cries in perfectionism*)

Anyway, these shows are only the first in a long line of Transformers shows that I love. Even though it's for a younger audience, I still love it and nothing will stop me! (I could talk for days about this show, but I'll save you the speech Smiley Tongue)

Next up, Transformers Prime! 

A bit more gritty and war-story driven than the first two, I love it a lot, okay? It's awesome. The animation takes some getting used to but I really like it. 

And now, AVATAR!!!! Because it's on Netflix so it counts!!

Image result for avatar the last airbender (You can't not love this show, okay? I mean, you can of course, but I still love it)

Heck yeah it's Young Justice!! 

Image result for young justice

This show got renewed for its third season (that finished) and has a fourth one on the way but nothing beats the original first season! 

Image result for the dragon prince

This one's more of a new one, and the animation definitely takes some getting used to but I'm really enjoying it! (I still need to rewatch it, I got the first episode down and start season 3!) but yeah, I like this one. It has a really nice story and so on. 

HILDA!!!!!

Image result for hilda

This show is so cute and sweet, it's really nice!! (It's about a little girl who used to live in the woods moving into a town and having wonderful adventures!)

Image result for the hollow

I haven't watched this one in awhile, but it's kinda weird and nice. (I should rewatch it)

And now I'm getting bored so I'm going to finish with my all-time favourite... 

Image result for ninjago tv show

here's my beautiful thread all about it, if you want to learn more! (or if you just want to chat about the show, because I have Thoughts and A Lot of them)

Has anyone else seen any of these shows? What did you think? (No talking about season 3 of Dragon Prince though! I haven't seen it yet Smiley Tongue)

I absolutely love Avatar: The Last Airbender @N1ghtW1ng! In fact, I consider it to be the greatest TV show of all time (see my Introduce Yourself - November Edition post for further elaboration ahaha

giphy

Currently, the TV show that I'm really, really obsessed with watching is Star Wars: The Mandalorian on Disney+. Yes, it's another paid subscription, but the show is really, really good. Like one of the better stuff that Disney has put out since they bought the franchise imo. Plus, it features the only character that I believe that can unite the entire Star Wars fandom: The Child (better known on the internet as Baby Yoda, because he's of the same species as Yoda)

giphygiphygiphygiphy

(Apologies for the overload of gifs - I just really love him, okay? Hahaha)giphy