cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Good TV shows/movies!!

Thats pretty good @paolalopez118! I haven’t seen it yet, but I hope to soon! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Jess1-RO I love it! I’m going to say that to my fellow friends, who swear a whole lot. Forking Shirt Balls. Hilarious!
Highlighted

I just recently started re-watching suits! Every time I watch it I love Donna more and more! Her emotional intelligence is off the charts 

Has anyone else gotten into the One Chicago tv shows (Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Chicago Med)? 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

@Anonymous this is a movie/tv how thread where we can share what out fave tv shows and chat about them
feel free to share yours or have a look and see what everyone else likes
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Kipo and the Wonderbeasts is AN AMAZING CARTOON AND EVERYONE SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH IT! It has fantastic animation, a glorious soundtrack and a really fun story!! And it has a season 2 Smiley Wink
Highlighted

I’m watching Alexa and Katie on Netflix
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 ah I saw a short clip from that one! It sounds super interesting, although not my cup of tea, it does look fun Smiley Very Happy Are you enjoying it?
Highlighted

Yea it’s alright.. it’s about 2 best friends. I wish I had a friendship like they have
It makes me kinda sad

Alexa had cancer and now this other guy has cancer. That was sad
Highlighted

It sounds like a heartwarming show Smiley Happy Do you have a favourite episode or moment?
Highlighted

Ooh~ @Bananatime04 I watched that show already, It was amazing! I’m waiting for some new episodes... Smiley Tongue

My cousin has a similar name to Katie, and because my name is similar to Alexa’s, we pretended that I was Alexa and she was Katie. We kind of look similar to the characters, but with opposite personalities!

I’m currently watching ‘The Good Witch’.
I’m not sure how to explain it, but its a really sweet and sad show at the same time.
It’s on Netflix. Smiley Very Happy