cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye RO~

Hi everyone!

I've seen other mods and users do this when they've left RO, so I'm going to do this too! Basically, after spending 4 incredible years as a mod with RO, I've decided that I might have to depart for good. This is partly due to my age - I'm actually turning 26 next year (AKA tomorrow lolol) - but also between work, study and living away from home, it's become increasingly difficult for me to find the time and energy to volunteer regularly until the day I actually turn 26.

I'm so incredibly glad to have stumbled upon RO during my days at uni, and so grateful to have been accepted into the mod program. I've learned so much not just from the yearly workshops, but also from all of you wonderful people on RO. It's you all who make the forums so great, and being among this amazingly supportive community was one of the main motivators for me to come back year after year.

Keep on supporting each other, sharing videos, music, and memes, and just generally being the awesome rockstars that you are!! All the best!!!!!

hug.gif

Re: Goodbye RO~

aww you will be missed @safari93 Heart

but i wish you well in all your endeavours Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

and happy birthday for tomorrow!
23.jpg

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks for everything @safari93 you will be missed good luck and I wish you well

awwww im in tearsHeart thank you for all of your help, it’s mean a lot @safari93 HeartHeart

You rock @safari93, thanks for everything! Smiley Happy

Image result for animated tipping hat gif

(seriously though, thank you for all the wonderful support you've given everyone on the forums, and all your work behind the scenes as a mod! You ARE fabulous Smiley Wink )

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@safari93 

I'm sad to see you go ...

But I wanted to share well wishes for your future and hope that everything goes well for you Heart You've been an amazing mod and you've helped me so much as a user, a builder and as a mod. 

Keep being your awesome self! xx

&& Happy Belated Birthday! Heart xx

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Bye @safari93!

From all of us at ReachOut we want to send a HUGE thank you for all the compassion and time you have given to this community! What an amazing journey you have been on and we wish you all the best for the future! 

You will be greatly missed! Heart

@safari93 you're awesome, I hope things go well in your future. You have been a great mod and I have enjoyed getting to know you.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire