cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Gush about your special interests!

@trashconverters just decided I wanted to give it a go, never looked back
Highlighted

Thats so cool @Saltwaterdreamtime, I got that feel when I started my music degree! Its great to have a passion that just, yaknow, makes you feel something special! Idk how to describe it, but that never looking back thing? That's a big mood (though I'm not a surfer, I've tried once and decided never to do it again cause I'm awful at it Smiley LOL )

Hahaha yes!!! I'm so glad this thread exists. I may have already made one for one of my very special interests (Ninjago Smiley Tongue

(my focus has left now, so remind me to come back to this thread later Smiley Tongue)

It's been awesome reading though everyone's interests and learning some new things! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Sometimes something reminds why Phil Chevron is my favourite Pogue, and today it was remembering that in his will, he bequeathed his guitars to music students at Mountjoy Prison, and its just so comforting to know he was thinking about what he could do for others, even at the point of his death.

Man, I really love Phil Chevron, he's really inspiring to me.