cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gymnastics

I've seen a few users talking about Gymnastics recently and I thought I'd create a space for more gymnastics talk!

Image result for full out gif

I've never done gymnastics but I have photographed some and it was epic!

There's also a few Gymnastics movies which I loooove

• Raising the Bar
  • Fullout
  • A Second Chance
  • Chalk it up
  • Make it or Break it (It is a tv series I found ages ago which was nice!)
  • Mckenna

@litgym @hellofriend @Bananatime04

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: Gymnastics

Oh I love those movies!!

about time a gymnastics thread to be made !!! love this Smiley Happy later on, ill share some funny stories from gym hehe

As do I @Bananatime04! Do you know of any other gymnastics shows or movies?

Sounds good @litgym! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Can’t think of any right now but I know one that has a gymnastics scene but it isn’t based on gymnastics... it’s called final destination 5 but don’t watch it if you don’t like gruesome movies... it’s on Netflix tho and at that scene they were pretty good and then there was an accident on bars soo yeah!

Have any of you heard of it or watched it?

It seems like there's a lot of movies I need to watch! I like stick it Smiley Happy

I havent heard of it ! @Bananatime04

about 2 years ago I was training for an upcoming state championships and was doing extra hours. for some reason my head was in a completely different headspace while doing a front salto. now instead of actually doing it, I did a full twist with my leg everywhere, flew across the gym, I dont even know what I was doing !!! my coach and whole team looked at me like wtf did you just do ? it was hilariousSmiley LOL

stick it is great isn't it ?!!! @hellofriend

200w-3.gif

@litgym Sounds like it looked very beautiful! I wish I’d watched it!