cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY REACHOUT!

WOOHOO IT'S PARTY TIME!!~ 

giphy (3).gifgiphy (4).gifgiphy (5).gifgiphy (6).gifgiphy (2).gif

1. How did you find you ReachOut? Was it because of a stall one of our Youth Ambassadors did? Someone giving a speech about mental health and giving ReachOut as a resource? Seeing a ReachOut sticker somewhere and deciding to look us up? Or just a good google search?

I was web chatting eHeadspace and they recommended it Smiley Happy I'm one of those people that finds out about something then hears it everywhere. For example, I'd never heard of RO but once I HAD heard of it, I saw it everywhere, I saw the logo, the links, the forums etc. Bahahaha.

1. What's one of your earliest memories of using ReachOut (either the forums or the actual website)? Does anyone remember what ReachOut was like during the early days?

Um, signing up (bear in mind this was only like 8ish months ago) and just having NO idea what is was doing, I think I was looking at an Infobus and had no idea that @Jess1-RO or @gina-RO were answering the questions not the members bahaha and started answering them. Woah that's humiliating to recall bahaha. Then I like started asking questions or something and looking back I'm like poor Jess having to deal with me.

1. Where do you think ReachOut will be in another 20 years? Are there any things you would love for ReachOut to achieve?

I really hope that RO can expand there advertising more broadly to other states/territories. I reckon that'd be awesome Smiley Happy I dunno, I think RO will just keep being an awesome help and support Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Also, I'm in a weird head space right now, sorry if this made no sense bahaha, probably just embarrassing myself even more! Smiley Tongue

Yes @annabethxchase! This thread is a great one to revive (just in time, by a month or so, for RO's next birthday!)
I can see nothing embarrassing in your post! In fact it was wonderful to read how you first found out about ReachOut!

I can't remember how I first found reachout, though I imagine it was from some googling. My first memory... I don't even know Cat LOL though I'm sure early on I always did want to become a moderator, I loved helping people and supporting others. And I LOVE using the Games section. Some things never change I guess! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!