cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELLO PEOPLE: I have werid way of keeping my self esteem up.

Hello People,

I have made egyptain Pharoh costume..... I bought a pre made costume which was really a eygptien queen mummy.  I didn like the symbol on the front of the crown as it repersented "death" so I transformed it into a double crown of eygpt.

Instead of the usual whitem  and red it was red and gold.....I kept the structure the headpeice intact so, there was no sewing work needed. I used sticker coloured shiny paper foil and sitcker dots and cut it to the required shape or stuck it in the required area.

I transformed the death symbol into a decorative cobra triangle frame......The cobra was in the center of the triangle, and it was enclosed in trianglaur frame in front the crown..  I then made crook and fial and collar and  wrist band.

I even got summer weight  headpeice which I made up from a cobra head peice, at frist a metal circlet and cobra in the front....then I got blue statin [a royal color] and fixed carefully in the foam head pad in the  cobra head peice.

With little sticky shiny decoration it looks quite good.I even got a photo of the progress of making it, now done it look great. Gotta few photos of it

Re: HELLO PEOPLE: I have werid way of keeping my self esteem up.

I'm imagining it in my head from all the intricate descriptions that you've posted and it seems awesome!
It sounds like you have a great gift for making props and an eye for detail.

I would love to see some pics of the headpiece Smiley Happy

Hello,

I may have trouble putting the picture, because me cofmputer blocks it. I wonder is there another of putting pictures in this forum?

Hello,

I may have trouble putting the picture, because me computer blocks it. I wonder is there another of putting pictures in this forum?

You could upload it to another website (like imgur.com) and then post a link to it in here?

Be sure that it complies with our guidelines before you post it though. Smiley Happy