cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELLO

Hi there!

I'm new here and just wanting to introduce myself. I like to be called Ladybug. I am 19. I have been dealing with mental health issues over the past year which has opened my eyes to how important mental health is in contemporary society especially for young people.

A few things about me: I like dance parties, long drives and crepes XD

I'm looking forward to maybe getting to know some of you so feel free to introduce yourselves. Smiley Happy

Heart

Re: HELLO

hello and welcome! @Ladybug
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Ladybug! I look forward to seeing you around the forums Smiley Happy

hey @Ladybug welcome to ReachOut !! looking forward to seeing you around the forums Smiley Happy

i relate very much about once you start dealing with mental health it opens your eyes and you start to realise how it important it is in our societyHeartlots of people these days just ignore any symptoms with mental health and say they are fine.

ahhh i love crepes Smiley Happy i actually had some for breakie, my favourite topping is lemon & sugar, what’s yours ? Smiley Happy 

Hey @Ladybug, you literally mentioned like my three favorite things ever. A combination of all three would be a moment in my life worth living for; driving down a desert highway in the middle of the night, playing my chill playlist on spotify, gazing at the stars as i drive underneath the universe (or through it which ever way you see it) eating a nutella and banana crepe. Beautiful.

YES! I love lemon and sugar too. probably my second favourite. My favourite topping is nutella with strawberries.

so nice ! @Ladybug i had Nutella this morning Smiley Happy are you french by any chance ?

Hey! Nutella is delicious. No, I am not french malheureusement, but I study french at university and have taken french language lessons since I was 10. I love the culture.