cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Halloween Costume Ideas! :D

haha good idea @BunnyWalks! This would be hilarious!!

Thank you for making such an in-depth post @Asche! It did cross my mind to go as a 'zombie Minnie Mouse' do you think that would be cool? I have a little red riding hood dress that maybe I could wear without the hood and pair it with Minnie Mouse ears and that could kind of look like her hopefully! Then lots and lots of fake blood! 

Also I love Ghibli! I'm so glad you brought that up Smiley Very Happy Do you like Ghibli?

Thank you for those ideas @letitgo! I dressed up as 'Scream' when I was younger and I asked my dad if he could look through the storage boxes in the garage to see if he could find it haha! From now on I'm going to keep all the Halloween costumes I make or buy so that I can re-use them in the future Smiley Very Happy 

@sweet_baking Cat in the hat is such a cute idea!

Everyone seems to be loving the zombie idea! The party I'm going to has a 'scary' theme so this could work! 

@missep I really like the zombie minnie mouse idea, or even a zombie red riding hood. There's so much creepiness already in the red riding hood story.

Another idea which could be quite fun (although a bit hard to sit down in) is to buy a packet of green, purple or burgundy balloons and go as a bunch of grapes! 

Related image

Image result for grape costume

Or you could buy red and go as a raspberry instead. 

EDIT: it's not very 'scary' though so might not fit in with the theme... although I personally get quite scared of balloons when they pop! 

@missep So I know it's not scary but have a look at halloween costumes based on puns, they're usually really easy to make, they're funny and a really great conversation starter Smiley Happy

@BirdeyeThe original fairy tales were actually very grim weren't they!….haha how fitting since they were written by Brothers Grimm Smiley Tongue 

Oh my goodness @cerulean

These pictures made me giggle so much! 

Especially the whole family of grapes hahaha

Also, I was curious. Is 'cerulean' referring to the Cerulean gym in Pokemon? Smiley Very Happy

Good idea @Sarah7714!

If I can't be scary then I might as well be funny! 

So true, I like costumes that make you think a little Smiley Very Happy