cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Happy Easter

I hope you had a good Easter @scared01 !
I went to the Royal Easter show (and got burnt haha) but it was fun. And then the rest of the weekend was really relaxing and went to see Ready Player One which was such a good movie.

hey @missep

ive always wanted to go to the easter show but often am busy or cant afford it at the time. i would rather go with people too.

how was it? which part did you like the best? 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

It was pretty good but very crowded, to the point where I was looking forward to going home and having some alone time you know what I mean?
I went with my boyfriend and we went on some rides that was probably the best part Smiley Happy But I get too scared to go on the ones that are too scary or go too high haha.

hey @missep sorry i missed here!

oh yes i know what you mean. crowds are veyr draining but the events can be worth it. 

haha  im not a fan of the rides at all so your braver than me!

I agree! I'm such a city girl but honestly yeah crowds can be quite draining to me!
I usually love really easy going rides that I won't get scared on haha. Too bad my boyfriend is such a daredevil! I feel like one day I'm going to have to go on a scary ride to appease him but until then I'll drag him onto Ferris wheels and bumper cars haha @scared01

haha bloody daredevils @missep

haha so true @scared01

I'm with you @missep, bumper cars all the way Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

Except @FootyFan26 some little kids try to do head on bumps and it's a bit scary haha