cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Happy Easter

Hi everyone! Happy Easter!

Does anyone have any Easter traditions? Every year, my sister and I paint and decorate eggs and give them to family and friends. Hopefully, it won't be too messy this year with her spending the day in bed. Sometimes, our family and friends give presents to each other. We've also gone on special walks and parades a few times. Last year, we went away for the long weekend.

We have also played a lot of games over the years with special Easter events such as egg hunts and Easter items. One of my favourite memories was going on a virtual egg hunt many years ago and opening eggs to receive novelty items for your character. I remember sharing the extra items with friends and strangers. It was so fun and there was no clean-up or leftover chocolate. Smiley Happy

wow i love the egg decoratng @WheresMySquishy i havent done that one before.
im doing something new this year and doing an easter egg hunt but not all of its chocolate. i love that theyve made those plastic eggs that open and you can put stuff inside i brought a heap of them and some will have chocolates but some have some lollies, stickers, easter erasers, some small high bounce balls, and little bubbles too.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

happy Easter to you @scared01 !
I’m going off the grid for a few days (not serious, going to Melbourne lol), but will be back on the scene next week!
love and hugs,
blobby Smiley Happy

thats cool @blobby enjoy Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

[A] Happy Easter everyone from all of us! Smiley Happy

Happy Easter everybody!!!! I'm not feeling like myself this evening, but I'll be ok.

Happy Easter everyone 🐰
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Happy Easter everyone. I genuinely did not think I would be here today cause the past few weeks have been a real low point, but I am trying and making progress and I am actually looking forward to this weekend. I don't have work, I get to see my boyfriend and hang out and have lunch and dinner with family and friends. 

When I was younger my parents used to put down fake easter bunny footprints leading into our bedrooms. It was so exciting. Plus going on easter eggs hunts is my favourite thing, even as an adult now. I still love searching for eggs. There is something about scavenger hunts to find those colourful egg wrappers that is really satisfying. I am not sure if I am doing any of that this year, but I am looking forward to it anyway. 

Do you prefer eggs or bunny chocolates? 

@scared01 @redhead @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @SomeoneNADJS @blobby 

@scared01  I love the idea of putting things inside plastic eggs containers! The good thing about gifts that aren't food is that you don't have to worry about someone being allergic to them, or them going off or forgotten about. I have also seen a lot of blind bag toys that come in little capsules or balls. Those could also be a good alternative to chocolate eggs.

Recently, I found a set of posters online with tear-off messages which mostly consist of positive affirmations such as 'you are brave', 'you are strong', 'if anyone can do it, you can'., etc. I have been putting them in people's cards and gifts. They're a great pick-me-up. I think they would be really great for Easter and can probably be put inside plastic eggs. Anyone can make their own as well.

Highlighted

@mspaceKI'm so glad you're still here and looking forward to the weekend! Smiley Happy I have been on a hunt like that in primary school! I still wonder how they made the footprints.

I prefer eggs because I could never finish eating the big bunny chocolates.