cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy New Year (Eve)

Hi everyone

i want to wish you all a happy new year and may next year be better than this one. 

Hope to see some of you guys at the chat tonight too!

Anyone have anything planned for tonight? im watching fireworks about 9ish but other than that ill just be at home. 

@Bee@litgym@annabethxchase@redhead@DruidChild@mrmusic@Esperanza67@Erin-RO@Jess1-RO@Jay-RO@Taylor-RO@Maisey@Jv@Quandary@Lan-RO@Ladybug@lokifish@letitgo@indieinsanus@ErinsAntics@Maddyw@Sophie-RO@gina-RO@delicatedreamer@happysadface@Blurryphaced@Eden1717@AutumnAmnesia@Mrstweety5482@ecla34@Justateen@rainbowpotato@afriendwithweed@N1ghtW1ng@Alison5@May_@FootyFan26@Puppies026@dog_lover94@Brendos94@DIVYA@hellofriend@TOM-RO@Sunflower18@linkinpark13@BunnyWalks

and everyone!

thank you all for another amazing year at RO

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: Happy New Year (Eve)

0001.gif

0002.gif0004.gif

003.gifooi.gif

aw happy new year @scared01 Heart

so im going to write a little paragraph and it’ll be a bit cheesy but im in the mood Smiley Wink

first of all a huge thank you to @scared01 im pretty sure you were one of the firsts to support me when i joined the community, thank youHeart it means a lot you still continue to talk to me, help and support as well as the community Smiley Very Happy

the beautiful @annabethxchase where can i start ??? very grateful you joined the community and im so happy to call you my internet bestie. please don’t you ever forget how sweet and kind you are, use that to your advantage !! you’ve always been here for me and never left me, thank youHeart i will continue to support you xx

@Bee you gorgeous gal, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all beautiful things you say to me. i remember from day one i just picked up on how you are an expectional beautiful soul and everyone is so so so grateful to have youHeart

hahahha @lokifish as wonderful you are at giving advice !!! you crack me up all the time and we are very lucky to have someone so humorous like you Smiley Wink 

@DruidChild you always give such a wonderful advice and constantly check up on people, that means a lot to people xxx

@ecla34 you’re an abosolute legend and we are all very lucky to have you as a mod !!!!! Smiley Happy 

@mrmusic you’re so lovely, it’s not funny !!!! thank you for all the lovely support and check ins x 

@redhead you’ve been a beautiful support and someone who i can relate to atm xxx

@Taylor-RO @Lan-RO @Erin-RO @TOM-RO and i feel like im forgetting one....anyways you guys are beautiful and always helping people out Smiley Happy thank you guys for always checking if im safeHeart

the lovely @Jess1-RO  @gina-RO  @Jay-RO i constantly admire the amazing support you give everyone, it’s beyond than what’s expected!! you guys are truely the perfect managers to run this community Heart

and of course everyone else !!!! you guys are amazing Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I haven't been around long enough to be as kind as @litgym haha but I hope that everyone has positive and productive 2019 Heart

From the short time that I've been around, I've really enjoyed everyone's company & attitude towards making someone else's day better Smiley Happy

fireworks GIF

thats really sweet @litgym Heart

@unwind im so glad your enjoying being here. Smiley Happy

@scared01 I'm away on holidays in Apollo Bay about 3 hours away from Melbourne 

Highlighted

that sounds lovley @Brendos94 hope you get a good view of the fireworks from there

Happy 'Eve everyone! I don't think I'll be watching the fireworks tonight so I need to find something special to do... *thinks*