Did you mean: 

Re: Happy New Year (Eve)

34.png

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

234.png

@scared01 Thanks heaps for mentioning me, wishing you a happy new year as well  Smiley Happy BTW those GIFS are spot on!

@litgym Nawwwww thanks so much, right back at ya though, you've been a fantastic, reoccurring support to me throughout my time at RO.

I couldn't have put what litgym said about everyone better myself, you guys are awesome Smiley Happy I'm so grateful I had the opportunity to 'meet' all of ya, get to know you, understand what you're going through and try my hardest to support you Smiley HappyLove yas from the bottom of my heart 

Highlighted

love you beautiful Heart @annabethxchase

awww @litgym this is so sweet! Heart
(I will reply properly tomorrow as I'm so darn tired right now and words are hard Smiley Tongue)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm so darn tired but aww to everything!

I'm probably going to be up late tonight because neighbours suck, but I hope everyone is having a good new years eve Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy

its going to be a long night here too @N1ghtW1ng ive got fire crackers going off not far from here and noisy neighbours too

Happy New Year Everyone Smiley Happy

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!! (i am very late to this proverbial party lol Smiley Tongue)

new years water GIF

I love you all so much and hope you have smashing 2019, because you deserve it! <3 <3 <3 xxxx

i want you to have a happy new year GIF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're have a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart