cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Harry Potter!

@Maddyw McGonagall is next level awesome, gotta agree with you there! especially with how much she just loathes Umbridge Smiley LOL i really love Ginny in the books especially, "you start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve" is one of her best lines and fits her to a T!
I can't blame you for collecting HP books, they keep releasing new beautiful designs!

If you went to Hogwarts what class would you look forward to the most?

If professor Lupin stayed the teacher, I'd be so keen on Defence Against the Dark Arts and probably flying lessons!

If you went to Hogwarts what class would you look forward to the most?

I'm not sure, probably either charms or transfiguration. Charms because all those cool little spells would be epic! Transfiguration because MCGONAGALL IS A GODDAMN QUEEN - I'd probably suck though!

@Maddyw Professor Lupin would be so good as a teacher! that would honestly be awesome

@annabethxchase McGonagall is the hero this world deserves Smiley Tongue

Hermione! She is one bad ass witch, as a kid she made doing your homework and focusing on school seem like the coolest thing you could do! Very motivating
Highlighted

I agree @lennycat2017, Hermione is great!

I think Defense Against the Dark Arts is what I'd look forward to most, especially if Lupin was the teacher.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

TRANSFIGURATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRANSFIGURATION ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! McGonagall is like... the best teacher around!

As for the house and patronus,
I am a Hufflepuff, with strong Gryffindor traits. My patronus is a dolphin!

I took a test called: Which Female HP character are you most like?
I got the most hated one yet... Can you guess?

Dolores Umbridge......................

I am a Massive Harry Potter fan Smiley Very Happy completely obsessed actually. Not a day goes by where i don't reference the book or movie one way or another. You could say, after all this time?.... Smiley Tongue 

If I went to Hogwarts I would most likely look forward to Flying lessons. I love sport and I'm pretty coordinated and competitive. I imagine it would be something I'm good at! Plus I'm small and light!! 

Another would be divination. That stuff seriously intrigues me and I have good intuition at times so I think I'd enjoy the mystery and looking into the beyond!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @letitgo