cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hello

@AngelJoy nice name, nice to meet you also xx

I'm sorry your parents fight a lot. I guess everyone deals with that some point, I have myself, I get it. My parents are supportive, they try their best.

I wish I could help you more :'(

You have a nice name too.

Hey hey, don't be sad. Its ok. We have to stay positive, remember that.

Thank you xx

and yes true, it's just very hard for me, I do try but my brain always seems to push positive thoughts out.

I just feel bad because I can't do much @AngelJoy 

I am sorry. Don't worry, I'll try help you. Im here if you need anything. 

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

@AngelJoy sorry for my replies. and thank you, I'm here for you too xx

That sounds really tough @AngelJoy , sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this. It sounds like you have some caring and supportive friends. Would you feel comfortable talking to any of your friends or other family members about how you have been feeling lately? It's so nice to see the support that you and @musicfan_xo have been providing for each other Heart

@Sophia-RO thank you, that's what I'm here for Heart

How are you doing today @AngelJoy ? xx

hey @AngelJoy and welcome
well done for reaching out for some support, that can be so hard to do so well done!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thank you guys. I told my sister about how I feel, I stuttered alot and it was hard to breath. I am so afraid to tell my mum, i am panicking. 

It means alot that you are all supporting me. I thought I was going to loss my best friend today. Thank goodness he didn't go, because he is special to me. And I think ingo through alot, he goes through alot more then me. Ok, thank you all for talking to me. It means alot that i am being supported.

well done on talking to your sister @AngelJoy i can imagine that mustve been hard for you but you did great!
would you like to share more about how your sister reacted and how she might help you?

i really struggle with talking to my mum and sometimes so do my siblings depending on the topic. sometimes one of my younger siblings will talk to me and ask if i could talk to mum instead. maybe your sister could do that for you too to help get your started?

im sorry you thought you were going to loose your best friend today, would you like to talk more about that?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**