cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Hello

I'll tell you, but I'm no expert. Well, you play lots of games and can talk and play with friends. Like, you can send friend requests to other people. Its fun. You can search games up like a simple word or something and yeah, you play lots of games. 

If you had it you can friend me and we can talk and maybe sometimes play.

@AngelJoy @musicfan_xo
just a reminder guys that because of the forum anonymity and the guidelines we arent able to give identifying details or arrange anything offline
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

πŸ˜–πŸ˜£πŸ˜₯I'm sorry.

@AngelJoy oh okay, sounds alright. I don't really play games. Sometimes I play a word search game or colour by numbers on my iPad

@scared01 I'm sorry about that

@AngelJoy it's okay, you're only new here. Don't feel bad xx

its ok @musicfan_xo @AngelJoy
its easy to forget when we start connecting with others. it was just a friendly reminder Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

B-But like if I want to say something just to @musicfan_xo everyone can see it. And it just feels weird. Like, I only really feel comfortable talking to @musicfan_xo and now I feel like crying because of all the thoughts going through my head!πŸ˜£πŸ˜£πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Hey don't cry, it's okay. No one here is judging anyone, it's all good. I understand how you feel though. I'll check that Roblox out to see what games they have. You've done nothing wrong, it's perfectly okay xx @AngelJoy 

Ok.😒 

Umm, roblox has lots of games.....