cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: Hello

@AngelJoy it's okay, you've done nothing wrong.

I don't have any of that stuff.

Oh okay @AngelJoy . I wish there was some way we could talk privately too, I'm sorry we can't because of the rules. I know the feeling though. No one is judging us here, I promise. It's a safe place xx

Roblox or cooking diary is the only way for me.โ˜น

I wish you could come here!๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Cooking Diary sounds fun. I wish I could be there too, I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜”

Maybe you could email the mods about it? @AngelJoy 

I could. But....I'm no good at talking I don't know what to say.

I really really wish you were here. It would be so fun and I wouldn't be lonely. I'd talk to you for hours,

@AngelJoy I know how you feel, I'm so lonely too. I have no friends at all

Heya @musicfan_xo and @AngelJoy so glad you're connecting and making friends with each other. That's what joining the forum is all about Smiley Happy As @scared01 mentioned though, remaining anonymous is really important. @musicfan_xo I have needed to edit your post about facebook, as directing a user to the RO Facebook is one way anonymity could be breached. I am sending you an email today, if you could be please get back to us today that would be really appreciated. 

We all really empathise with wanting to connect in a private setting, but we also have a duty of care to everyone and part of that is making sure that we ensure everyone is safe. We hope you can continue to connect and make friends here Smiley Happy 

Hey @Bre-RO @scared01 .

I'm sorry I did something wrong, it wasn't intentional. It won't happen again. My apologies

@Bre-RO I replied to your email, just said the same thing I said here