cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Help with puppy names!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx Hehe.. 

I think Leo is probably the best name for him actually...

And he does look like a little lion.

Plus mum suggested it and the breeders liked it so I won't have any problems there..

Highlighted

Awww leo is the cutest name ever!!!!

Highlighted

@Bre-RO he's such a cute little boy - I'm very excited.

Highlighted

This is a very exciting and delightful thread! So many amazing name suggestions - might have to steal some for future foster kittens Cat Tongue

Leo is such a lovely choice Heart V. excited for puppy pics!

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf does this mean his name will be Leo?! Smiley Happy I can’t wait to see puppy spam!!!!! Heart
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf Omg so exciting! Sad I missed the process but I'm so glad you've already thought of a name! I find the name really does reflect their personality after a while Smiley Very Happy I'm getting a puppy in 7 weeks too, also trying to choose a name! This is going to turn into a puppy thread I hope

Highlighted

"Such a good boi" could be a good name for him! All jokes aside, Gucci would be a nice name for him 

Highlighted

@hunginc Omg Gucci would be adorable. I'm getting an Italian Greyhound and my mum insists on staying with the fashion designer name thread that she had with my other dogs. So we've got Dolce (& Gabbana), Valentino (Tino) for short, Gucci could also work! But I'm leaning towards Dante.

Highlighted

I love the name Leo. What's the update with your puppy @Tiny_leaf? I haven't been on the forums for a bit so I'm out of the loop a little bit. Have you got him yet?

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO in about a week he shall be mine!!

He's very cute, he looks like a teddy bear. I'll show you all when I get some photos of him that don't also have me in them.