cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hey

yep we're different - myself and some colleagues are helping with day time moderation with the departure of @Ben-RO

And no, I don't know everything about you  (or did you want me to do the research? ;-) )

Right right ok, that's slightly confusing just a little cause I have seen heaps of new names and I don't know who works reach out.
@Danielle_RO
and I honestly don't mind do your research if you like you might find some interesting stuff otherwise i can give you a basic rundown haha

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

To clarify a little we're( @Nick-RO@ElleBelle@Lula and me) here to help the fantastic team keep things running as smooth as always until there is a new Ben.

Ohhh right ok @Danielle_RO and did they used to be on here too cause I already know @ElleBelle

We are in fact a returning team of awesome, having worked with ReachOut before (they've allowed me to join the fun).

Hmm, interesting
Thanks for clarifying and sorry about all the questions @Danielle_RO
What's your favourite bit on the forums?

and you said you don't know everything about  me but do you know anythinabout me? Smiley Tongue

I actually really like how lovely everyone is to each other and supportive. I've worked on forums before dedicated to sporting or political rivalries - rivalries can get tiring to moderate when they deteriorate into fights.

I also love the advice that members give each other - you're all very open with what works and what doesn't.

Yeah thats true actually @Danielle_RO and wow those types of forums would of been interesting and different for sure!
I like that too! Everyone is really kind and willing to help out even if they don't know the particular subject tgemselves they still help and look into it for you like @Bee last night said they would look at something for me because I wasn't sure
It's really cool