cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heya All

Hey Everyone,

Im new to this forum but i want you all to know i am here if anyone needs advice or just someone to yarn to,

Ive been through bullying and all the negative effects it has on your life right through to suicide attempts,

there is NO subject i am not willing to talk about or answe truthfullyr any questions you may have,

please speak up everyone is here to help.

Aaron Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Re: Heya All

hey aaron

im like hella ancient on this site but welcome to the family . its sucks that youve gone through

some dark times but atleast u can help out some of your fellow reach out brotherns and sistern

will be hyped to talk to u in the future

Hi Aaron 

Thank you for coming on the forums and its terrible that you have gone through so much pain but offering to support and give advice to others is such an admirable quality and I hope to see you around the forums Smiley Happy 

im not sad i have been through dark times, its made me who i am today and i wouldnt change that for the world, giving back is just a small token of gratitude for everyone who helped me in the past

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

It's good to have you here, feel free to jump into threads and say hello!

Hi Aaron, what a fantastic attitude you have! Smiley Very Happy
We're so glad to have you here at RO and I'm sure there'll be plenty of conversations you can be a part of and help many peeps with your experiences.