cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How's everyone's day going?

I know it's been a few days since the last post but I really wanted to chime in here!

I'm located in metro Melbourne so the last couple of months have been quite tough but today's announcement of easing restrictions really made my day! We're finally able to dine out again and meet up with more friends over coffee! Smiley Very Happy 

That is such exciting news for you @Sunnybear I bet you're really looking forward to seeing friends and returning to normal life again (well as normal as we can right now)!

My day today has okay, I spent most of the day just taking it chill cause I wasn't feeling 100% but then I thought about how much work I had to do for uni and it made me so stressed so tomorrow is gonna be a massive work day! So looking forward to summer holidays right now where I can be stress free and just hang out with friends and family and do things I've neglected during the uni semester.

@Sunnybear I'm also from Melbourne so was super stoked to hear restrictions are easing! I hope you've been able to enjoy your time outside!

I woke up early today so I've been able to have a productive morning. I'm just working today so I have a pretty chill day. I'm also a huge fan of netball so super excited to watch the NZ vs England game later today Smiley Happy

@celestialdreamer I was finally able to meet up with a few people and it was the best! I'm in the same boat as you, I have so much going on for uni right now that I also took a break yesterday and today is the hard working day for me too. I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year though, that's what's keeping me going Smiley LOL

@jlw13 Fellow Melbournian! I'm so proud of us for getting through the last couple of months and the weather is finally getting better as well! More time for us outside Smiley Tongue

It's lovely to hear about people meeting up and enjoying lighter restrictions Heart Keen for warmer weather too!

My day has been pretty great today, highlights include eating leftover pizza and my foster kittens sleeping on me most of the day Cat Very Happy

Today has been crazy. I got woken up by my mum and dad panicking about a sudden increase in my blood test results. I had to call my GP on her day off as well and she sent a letter to my renal physician and some follow-up tests were carried out. Going by the results of the follow-ups, it doesn't seem to be anything sinister and I probably just need to be on a supplement. I think my parents kind of catastrophised but it wouldn't be as worrying if I didn't have kidney stones.
On the plus side, I got another interview request. I have two coming up. Smiley Happy

@Sunnybear yay I'm so happy for you that's so good! good luck for everything going on at uni! omg me too I love Christmas it is my favourite time of year even more than my birthday I just love all the celebrations, making Christmas food, putting up the tree/decorations, spending time with family just the whole shebang!

@WheresMySquishy good luck for your interviews! I'm sorry to hear you're having health troubles I hope you have a really speedy recovery! Heart