cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Was Bullied Here And Nobody Did Anything

Earlier today I made an account to respond to an article on ReachOut to respond to an article that had misinformation in it. I criticised the article because it had information that was proven to be incorrect, but it was flagged as spam with no explanation. When I tried to repeal it, I was banned, again, with no explanation.

I thought this forum was here to listen to your concerns and to help you. I had a concern and what happened? I was silenced. If you're going to silence me, at least tell me why, but even though I asked for an explanation in the repeal, no body cared.

This is extremely hypocritical and it concerns me how this community actually has moderators, the people who should be protecting us, that will silence you with no explanation if they do not personally agree with you. 

Re: I Was Bullied Here And Nobody Did Anything

Hi @Silenced,

Please check your email, we have just sent you an email

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Hi there @Silenced!
As @Jess1-RO said, there should be an email in your inbox explaining, but just to clarify our spam function is automatic and moves posts by itself. We are keen to chat to you in email and get to the bottom of this to work this out.  Smiley Happy

If it was sent, it certainly didn't get received because it is not in the inbox or mistakenly sorted into junk.

Hi @Silenced,

We will forward across to the inbox of the account you are now on. Hopefully you are able to find the email there 

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Heya @Silenced,

Hopefully you're able to clarify this over email with @gina-RO and @Jess1-RO. We do get a surprising amount of spam on the forums, so we need filters to ensure that most of it is never publicly visible. It's not perfect, though, and sometimes regular posts get eaten up by it Smiley Sad

As a mod I just want to reassure you that we don't ban people for no reason, and especially not when they're giving constructive feedback Heart