cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m happy at my new school

@scared01 Maybe but it’s hard to actually tell you what’s going on because I don’t know what’s happening with me and I don’t know where to start from

ahh sorry you edited while i was posting @Cheeseburger
im sorry things arent going well with your health, i hope you can get some answers soon
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hey @Cheeseburger how are you going? i know you were going through some tough things medically too?

Hello @Cheeseburger haven't talked in a long time how is everything going

Hey @Nightruner23@scared01@gina-RO@Bee@Bree-ROand everyone else I’m just letting u know that I’m ok and I have an appointment on the 20th of November for my medical issues and I’m hoping that everything is fine and that I don’t get life changing news.

i also found a new boyfriend who doesn’t live near me but we’re doing long distance and it’s going great except for a couple off hiccups with my health and his life. I also have another boy who wants to go out with me but I’m only friends with him atm and it’s hard in a long distance relationship

hi @Cheeseburger im glad your going ok and that you have an appointment. i wish you well and good luck for that appointment.

i hope the long term relationship with your new boyfriend goes ok as well

@Cheeseburger so nice to hear from you again! Smiley Very Happy
Glad things have been okay and you've got an appointment Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee@scared01 my long distance relationship is going great and his coming over to me in a couple of years and I’m glad that I’m finally going to get the answers I need

a couple of years is a long time @Cheeseburger ...
im glad your going to get some answers soon too
Highlighted

Hi @chesseburger it's so good to hear from you I'm glad you are going ok hopefully your appointment goes ok also glad you found another person and are in a relationship good to hear 😊 give it time for the relationship to meture and it will be a good relationship to be in