cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m happy at my new school

@scared01 I know a couple of years is a long time but I found out yesterday that his actually coming over next year on his birthday. I’m actually happy in this relationship bcuz he makes me happy

@Nightruner23 its coming up to mine and his 3rd month anniversary and then on his 16th is mine and his 4th month anniversary and I can’t wait to finally meet him bcuz he makes me happy. It is hard at times when he can’t talk but he talks to me when he can. He makes me really happy

thats really great @Cheeseburger im happy for you
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Oh that's good to hear I'm glad he makes you feel happy how has school going?@cheesebruger

@Nightruner23@scared01@Bee he broke up with me so I’m not together with anyone atm but at least he broke up with me before I meet him

I LEFT SCHOOL bcuz I had some bullies threatened me

im sorry you broke up @Cheeseburger
maybe nows a good time to just focus on yourself, getting well and perhaps some schooling as well even though youve left
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Cheeseburger I'm sorry to hear that he broke up with you. How are you feeling about it now?
Bullies suck! What are your plans now you've left school?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee I’m feeling ok about the break up. Because he was controlling me with who I could talk to and who I couldn’t talk to on Facebook. My plans now that I left school is to focus on getting a job so I can afford to move to Kansas City and go to college there. AND ALSO ITS BETTER THAT HE BROKE UP WITH ME ANYWAY BCUZ HE HAD SAID THAT HE WANTS KIDS AND I TOLD HIM I DIDNT KNOW IF I COULD HAVE THEM AND HE WENT WEIRD

@scared01 Schools not for me so I’m not doing anything for schooling. I’m focusing on my health and everything I’m going through atm

It sounds like you've got a good plan @Cheeseburger Smiley Happy I hope that you're having a good weekend, if you ever need any support about things going on such as your health or finding a job, you're always welcome to make a new thread about it Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng Thanks but I don’t need as much support as I did once before since I left school I’ve been happier and since my ex left me I’ve bern even more happier. But what’s annoying atm is I have 2 guys who want to date me at the same time 😔

Highlighted

It's great that things are improving @Cheeseburger Smiley Happy Maybe you could start a new thread about those 2 guys, as people are more likely to offer support in a new thread rather than a thread with a long history like this one.