cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m happy at my new school

@N1ghtW1ng but what do I call the thread

@Cheeseburger it's entirely up to you what you call it Smiley Happy

e.g. to take a quote from one of your earlier posts, "I have 2 guys who want to date me at the same time"

@lokifish thanks

But maybe not. Bcuz I’ve sorted it and I told them that I’m concentrating on my self until I know for sure what’s wrong with me and then they can ask me again if they feel the same way once I find out if I can/can’t have kids

When I struggle for titles @Cheeseburger I usually just do something that's happening. So for the boys, it'd be "two boys like me" or for the kids it'd be "there's something wrong" or "I might not have kids". It doesn't need to be catchy or anything Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng thanks for ur help. But I might just deal with it on my own bcuz I got so many things going on right now that I can’t be on here

No worries @Cheeseburger Smiley Happy Just remember that we're always here to help if you need. Heart

@mrmusic I don’t think u can help with what I’m going through

@Bee@scared01 I only have 17 days left until my appointment and I’m really scared. Especially since I might have to have exploration surgery on my birthday. I have just over a month until my birthday

@Cheeseburger that definitely sounds tough and scary Smiley Sad might be best to make a thread about it in something's not right/getting help, as hanging out isn't really the right place to chat about these sorts of issues Heart

@CheeseburgerSounds like things are feeling difficult around your upcoming surgery, as @lokifish mentioned hanging out isn't the best place to talk about these issues, would you like to make a new thread in Somethings Not Right to talk about your worries and concerns around the surgery?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart