cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m happy at my new school

Thats fair enough  @Cheeseburger do things at your  pace as well

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Cheeseburger I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out with your exboyfriend, but I want to applaud you for recognising that while you had feelings for him, you had a feeling it wouldn't work. It can be difficult to see this sometimes after being hurt, but it sounds like you have evaluated the situation very well! Smiley Happy

In regards to this other guy and the news you found out, I think @scared01 offers some great advice about waiting before getting into a relationship again, especially if your worried/concerned about something and sounding unsure.
You mentioned you found out something about this new guy, but your not worried about him per say. I wonder if you have talked to this guy about this thing?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@scared01 I will be taking things at my own pace. But he’s a funny guy and he always makes me laugh and he is cute and his personality is nice. He told me that if I date him I will be his queen.

@Bee What other guy? And I know that I like this other guy but I don’t know what to do and if I’m honest I felt like I had fallen out of love with him but I know that I’m young and I have plenty of years to come until I find someone who loves me for who I am and I understand what you mean and even if I wanted to date him im not allowed to until im 16

@Cheeseburger the new one sorry.
I wonder if it's more a friendship liking with this guy? You mentioned that you like him but feel like you've "fallen out of love"

That's reasonable I think Smiley Happy

@Bee I like the new guy. I meant I felt like I had fallen out of love with my ex/boyfriend

oh my bad, Sorry @Cheeseburger Smiley Happy

It’s ok @Bee every time I see the new guy I get a weird feeling like that I really like him and with my ex/boyfriend I didn’t get the feeling that I get with this new guy

Hey @Cheeseburger that must be both exciting and maybe a little overwhelming considering you've just broken up with someone? Maybe focus on getting to know this new guy and developing a solid friendship, that way trust may not be as much of an issue?

@Erin-RO I think that I now him pretty well because he always talks to me and he answers my questions I ask him. And tbh I know that I only just had someone break up with me but I don’t feel sad about it or anything like that and I don’t know why I don’t feel sad about it. But with this new guy every time I am with him I get a weird feeling and I think it’s a good feeling. But with my ex-boyfriend whenever I was with him I never got a feeling like I get with this new guy

hmm...well, everyone reacts to breakups a little differently - there are no rules like "you MUST be sad about this", after all. Sometimes things just don't work, and if you both feel like it was kind of "for the best" (you mentioned that it was kinda hard to talk to him, and he didn't want you to wait for him anyway), then there's not really a huge reason to need to be upset about it, right?

Of course, being upset would be totally fine and understandable as well. But if you're not, then I don't think there's a huge need to question or worry about it either.