cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m happy at my new school

Hey @chesseburger thats great to hear I don't mean to ask did you broke up with sorry for not checking I fucked up phone so I got a new one :/

Oh shit sorry to hear that @chesseburger unfortunately there is people like that how are you holding up

Hey @gina-RO@Nightruner23@Asche@Erin-RO@Bee@scared01@Bree-RO I’m going good. But I have a major medical issue with my health so I haven’t been 100% lately so I haven’t been able to be on here much. I got a job and I’m loving my new job. I’m not going back to school because I’m getting bullied again because of my sexuality and because I like this girl who is bi. I know that I should be at school but I’m on school holidays and after the school holidays I’m not going back to school because of 2 reasons like I mentioned before but I’m getting there with my mental health and I’m getting tests done about my medical problem but I’m really worried about my medical problems. Other then that I’m happy and loving life.

thanks for letting us know how you're going @Cheeseburger

Sorry to hear about your health  - that's rough. And being bullied for your sexuality is not okay at all. We're here to support you through that, and there are some useful articles over here and here if you want to check them out. 

Really great to hear that you're getting the medical and mental health  support you need - and  amazing that you are happy and loving life despite all the challenges you are facing! 

What are some of the good things happening? 

hey @Cheeseburger im sorry your getting bullied again. thats not good at all. do you have other arrangements for your schooling?

do you want to talk about whats happening with your physical health at all? perhaps someone here mightve experienced something similar so could relate to you..
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Cheeseburger So nice to hear from you again! Smiley Happy
Sorry to hear about your health - hopefully the tests are helpful for treatment for you.
As @gina-RO said it's not okay that others are bullying you about your sexuality, I'd check out the awesome links she shared too!

I'm glad to hear that apart from these issues you're doing okay Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hey @Cheeseburger hope everything is going ok for you

hey @Cheeseburger i noticed a few likes
how are you going?

Hey @scared01 I’m going ok struggling a bit with what’s happening with my health but going alright. I got job and I’m loving my job. But still not sure with what is going on with my health I should have some answers about my health on Wednesday

oh wow thats awesome @Cheeseburger congrats on getting a new job
did you want to talk abit about whats happening for you?