cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I'm really nervous to be doing this

Hi all,

I have never done anything like this before.

I am currently struggling with finding happiness. I would love to chat to people my age (16) who might understand what I'm going through. Xx

Re: I'm really nervous to be doing this

Hey @yaelg01 and welcome to RO!

It can be really hard when we're not feeling great but you'll find that there are a fair few of us here who could give you a helping hand.  Is there anything in particular you'd like to talk about?

Hi there. I am also sixteen and i understand what you're going through, finding happiness is so difficult especially when finding and keeping friends is difficult too. I'd love to chat if you wanted, i've been looking for someone who understands what i'm going through too Smiley Happy

OMG I'd love that. I wish I could give you my Snap but the site will take down the comment

How to get thru depression when the family support isn't the best and I don't have many friends

yeah its so annoying i can't give my snap but maybe my personal email? I don't have many friends either, the ones i am close to i don't want to annoy with my depression you know? It gets real tiring having to explain why everything that is normal for others exhausts you

Hey @Sunsgettingreallow @yaelg01 I know it is super frustrating but we do have to keep the forums completely anonymous for everyone's safety. No personal emails etc Heart

not a problem Smiley Happy

send now while im on

i can't Smiley Sad. I was thinking i could create a separate like chat for us?