cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IYSH September 2016!

Another month done and dusted, time for some more random questions!

Whether this is the first thread you have ever clicked on here or the 10,000th (seriously some of you have clicked that many threads) we invite everyone to answer five random questions that i make up!

Here goes!

1. How would you cure world hunger?

2. Think of a colour. What is it?

3. What is your favourite book that has been turned into a movie and did the movie do it justice?

4. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?

5. Do you wet your toothbrush first? Or do you just start brushing?

Re: IYSH September 2016!

It's pink actually because when I highlighted the questions to copy and paste them it was pink. Odd phone Smiley Tongue

3. What is your favourite book that has been turned into a movie and did the movie do it justice?
Well... Percy Jackson and the movies don't exist.

Haha no. Only on my boots, or if I can't get them off.

Usually I wet it before toothpaste, unless I forget then I do it afterwards. But the toothbrush must be wet before I brush. Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Whoops, I skipped 1 but forgot to go back to it.

Stop wasting food. As in supermarkets and other places seriously need to stop wasting food. If it doesn't sell, give it away to people who need it. And sharing too, sharing food with countries who need it.
People need to stop discussing HOW and just DO.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Stop governments spending money on the military and get them to start spending it on equitable distribution of food. 

As in colour association or just name a colour? Because green is definitely tea and forests and crumpled sheets. 

Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit was made into a tv series I think, but I haven't seen it, so idk. 

My shoes have velcro because I am basically a five year old Smiley Happy 

Toothpaste and then wet it. 

September already! Smiley Surprised yay for spring!

Get a giant spaceship, grab all the food from wealthy countries and drop it off to the less well-off countries. Haha Smiley Tongue

Blue. Because half of the stuff on this site is blue Smiley Tongue

Hmm... probably the Harry Potter books, though I haven't actually seen any of the movies! I've been avoiding them all these years because despite what everyone says I'm worried they'll ruin the books

Yup, always. How do people fit their feet in their shoes with tied laces?!

Yup, I put the toothpaste on first and then wet it.

@lokifish a little bit of force, wiggling and loosly tied shoes Smiley Tongue

I think we have a huge waste problem. Re-use reduce recycle, yo. (I don't think I've said that since grade three.)

The colour of peanut butter. 

Still waiting for an Artemis Fowl movie fifteen years later...

Ain't nobody got time for that.

People wet their toothbrushes? Is there a reason for this? Now I'm genuinly curious lol.

Also I'm new here, so hello! This seems like a cool place, though Smiley Happy

Have people become even just a little bit more mindful of how much they eat against what they know they can eat. It's sad when you see someone order so much food that they know they won't eat but it gets left behind when they leave....imagine who else could have eaten that.

Pink 

Eragon. Turned into a movie and it was easily one of the worst movies they could've made for it. They got the dragon right though. Not enough to redeem it. 

Yes! I just  have to or it bothers me somehow.

Haha. I'm guilty of doing both. Some days I wet it, another day, I just start brushing. The latter if I'm brushing my teeth in a half-sleeping state Smiley Happy

Hello everyone!

Invest money and resources into research around sustainable and recyclable food sources and then ensure that the research findings and developments that come out of it are made available to all countries and communities in the world. 

Blue (the colour of my jumper right now!)

Harry Potter probably? Of course they couldn't fit in everything in the books into the movies, but I was happy with what they did manage to fit in and show!

Edit: I saw someone mention Eragon and I definitely have to agree... nothing could save that movie lol

I didn't as a kid, but now I do!

Put on the toothpaste and then wet it!

Happy second day of Spring everyone! And welcome to RO @roseisnotaplant and @Nessa17! Smiley Happy

Agreed with @N1ghtW1ng - reducing food waste, and redistributing resources is a huge one.

Pink

Right now I'm waiting for Girl on the Train to come out - I loved the book and I *hope* the movie does it justice...! From the trailer things look promising.

It depends - usually I'll untie them, but if I've just arrived home from doing exercise I probably won't.

Toothpaste on, and then wet it. @roseisnotaplant I have no idea if there is a reason for it, but to do it any other way just feels wrong to me...! Smiley Tongue