cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: IYSH September 2016!

1. How would you cure world hunger?

I believe there are two things that need to happen, one is that in our 1st world countries, wasting food is a major issue, just give food to those who need it instead of wasting it all the time. However the countries that don't have this luxaury to waste food in the first place it is important to help them build up the correct infrustructure in the first place to produce food through the form of education and physical labour from our countries. You can give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, but teach him to fish, he will eat for life. That's the kind of situation i was hoping at getting. 

2. Think of a colour. What is it?

Purple. Who doesn't like purple it's awesome! 

3. What is your favourite book that has been turned into a movie and did the movie do it justice?

Lord of the Rings. The books are epic, as well with the movies (the start in the second movie is just awesome!!), so yea, i believe the movies did the books justice. 

4. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?

I avoid this for the life of me! 

5. Do you wet your toothbrush first? Or do you just start brushing?

The toothbrush and toothpaste need to both be wet before entering my mouth!

Hey @Whix and welcome to RO Smiley Happy Purple is an awesome colour! It's one of my favourites too.
Highlighted

Thanks for the welcome! Only new around here so hoping to get involved a bit Smiley Happy 

Hey @Whix! A super easy way to get involved is through the games threads. We could sure use some help counting to a million Smiley Tongue. Also welcome to RO (again lol)!