cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: IYSH September 2016!

1. How would you cure world hunger?

If wealthy countries could give their food to the nations that need it, then world hunger could be cured. 

2. Think of a colour. What is it?
Blue was the first colour I thought of it because I'm here on the RO forums Smiley Wink

3. What is your favourite book that has been turned into a movie and did the movie do it justice?
I first read Vampire Academy when I was in high school. I believe the movie was true to the book because I remember watching the movie and thinking 'hey, I remember reading that'. There were some funny moments in the film too which was not part of the book - but it was good in the movie. 

4. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
I rarely untie my shoes. It's easier for me to just slip on my shoes when I need to go.

@roseisnotaplant: Your response to this question made me laugh because I was thinking the exact thing Smiley Happy 

5. Do you wet your toothbrush first? Or do you just start brushing?
I wet my toothbrush after putting on the toothpaste. It feels weird if I don't wet it first. 

It's like shampoo, you need wet hair before you put on the shampoo. 

wow guys i havent been on in ages school and stuff... @Ben-RO I see ou joined in on IYSH last month way to go!

Little advice to anyone reading this FAIRY DUST FIXES EVERYTHING

But in all seriousnes I just wouldn't know how. Ive thought about it but can't seem to find a solution.

Blue

3. What is your favourite book that has been turned into a movie and did the movie do it justice?

My sisters keeper Jodi Picoult 

NOPE- the movie was really bad

Yes when they are my sneakers no when they are my school shoes (you can see which ones I like better) 

depends on my mood

Hellooooo I'm a newbie tooo! Smiley LOLSmiley Tongue

I'm not too sure really.. I love seeing positive things in the news which basically restores my faith in humanity i guess.. but even so, that doesn't happen as often as it should. 

I think most people, including myself take alot of things for granted. Food being a huge one. To simply answer this question, I'd probably just give out a whole heap of free food...Like really, how expensive are baked beans? 

Blue, I don't know why, maybe because it reminds me of water which takes me to the ocean where my favourite animals penguins (obvious i know lol) live. 

I don't think I've actually read a book thats been turned into a movie tbh

I try not to set myself up for dissapointment 

No haha, I just flick em off. 

Normally I wet my toothbrush, put toothpaste on it, then wet it again. It just depends really. 

@Penguin02 welcome! Smiley Happy I love your username hahaha. What's your favourite thing about penguins?

@lokifish Hehe, I don't really know! I've just always found them super cute and I've watched a few documentaries and how they stick together while they're young and the cycle between mother, father and young. It is just adorable. Smiley LOL

A BIG HI! Thought I'd jump in, say hello and answer the questions!! 

Micro loans and sustainable farming.

Pink! 

Because of Winn Dixie. Yes, it did. 

Sometimes Smiley LOL

After putting on the toothpaste? Yes, always wet after toothpaste. 

Hello and welcome to RO @NickiPower! Smiley Very Happy It's awesome when a movie does the book justice! Although I've never heard of Because Winn Dixie, maybe I'll have to check it out Smiley Tongue

Warning, it's a kids story @N1ghtW1ng, but one of the odd occasions that the book and film are awesome. Oh that and the second half of the Harry Potter's. Smiley Very Happy

By convincing the 1% of the 1% to relinquish some of their wealth.

Purple!

The Perks of Being a Wallflower. To be honest, I saw the movie first. I think it totally did the book justice... perhaps because it was directed by the author of the book! 

Not if I can get away with slipping my feet out!

I just start brushing! I distinctly remember wetting my toothbrush first as a child. I wonder when the crossover happened...

Hi @peppermintpeony! I cried my eyes out in The Perks of Being a Wallflower, it hit me right in the feels! I definitely think it helps if the author is involved with the movie. Have you ever seen the TV show Outlander? I love those books, and the author is a big part of the series so the storyline is really true to the novels.